Harrisburg Area Contra Dance Association Covid/Dance Policy 2022
- Masks are required while indoors. You must cover your nose and your mouth with a well-fitting n95, kn95 mask or cloth+surgical mask. HACDA will have n95s available for suggested donation of $1. Bandanas, vented masks, face-shields and/or gaiters are not sufficient.
- All participants are required to show proof of full vaccination, or upload a photograph of the vaccination card at this link. Full vaccination is two doses of Pfizer or Moderna or one dose of Johnson & Johnson, at least 2 weeks before the dance. If you are 6 months after having received the vaccine, a booster will be required.
- Proof of vaccination will be kept on a list, so it only needs to be shown once.
- All dancers must sign a waiver with contact information for possible contact tracing. Participants may print a copy and bring it to the dance, or upload an image or pdf of your completed waiver at this link. Copies will be available at the admission table for signing.
- We all will fill out a waiver at each dance.
- HACDA will provide hand sanitizer.
- Drinking water is available from the fountain in the gym.
- Snacks will not be provided. Feel free to bring your own !
- Please carry in your soft soled dance shoes.
- If you don’t feel well, DON’T COME tonight. Wait for a later dance when you do. Please help us make this a successful return to dancing !